
Their furniture showroom is located in Antrim in fairness they make it clear that you will not see every item at the shop that is listed on their website.
For more information including the address or even to leave a review of D2D Furniture please expand the page below.
D2D Furniture
34-36 Dundrod Road, Crumlin, Co. Antrim BT29 4ST
Crumlin,
Co. Antrim
Telephone: 028 908 25990
We know this is not exactly Belfast but they do serve all over Northern Ireland.
D2D Furniture Reviews
Quite a number of reviews on D2D can be found on the boards.ie forums. Overall I would say they are psoitive although must note that the moderators there had deleted some as he felt they were planted reviews.
Not all good though;-
After my experience with this company, I would never buy from them again and nor would I recommend them to anyone. I was unhappy with what I had been sold and made a complaint but was basically ignored. Simon was very friendly and communicative when taking my order and money but was no where to be found when I complained. Despite my numerous calls and messages, Simon never returned any of my calls - instead I was sent a brush off email. No action was taken by them to investigate or remedy the problem. When I did get to talk to an agent, I was dealt with in an aggressive and rude manner – I suppose they were hoping I would disappear.
But let us balance this out
Ordered some bedroom furniture from them a few months ago live in "Cork City area",units were assembled at my home in no time at all,would highly recommend them for both quality of product,price and service,will use again.
There are a lot of reviews and mostly good. For a big company you are going to get some customers that are not happy and often they are the ones to leave reviews.
No comments:
Post a Comment